Transportation bizSAFE Risk Management Training
bizSAFE risk management training from SGS provides you with the knowledge and skills for understanding risk management methods.
The Workplace Safety and Health Act requires stakeholders, such as employers, self-employed people and principal contractors and sub-contractors, to conduct a risk assessment to identify and reduce health and safety hazards at the workplace. Our bizSAFE risk management training is accredited by the Ministry of Manpower (MOM). It provides you with the knowledge and training you need to conduct risk assessments and ensure effective risk management.
Why choose the bizSAFE risk management training from SGS?
Our two-day bizSAFE course is designed to enable your staff to
- Gain the knowledge, practical skills, tools and understanding of legal requirements for conducting risk assessments
- Understand risk assessment methodology and guidelines
- Enhance risk management by developing the skills for effective risk evaluation, control and communication
- Comply with the Workplace Safety and Health (Risk Management) Regulations
- Identify and assess the occupational safety and health risks at the workplace
- Recommend and initiate control measures, keep proper records and compile your risk register
Trusted bizSAFE risk management training from Singapore’s leading training provider
As a leading training provider, we offer you a wide variety of training courses for all levels of ability and awareness.
Our MOM-accredited bizSAFE course is designed for:
- Safety, health and environment managers
- Safety committee members
- Safety officers
- Anyone responsible for hazard identification and risk management in your workplace.
To find out more about our bizSAFE risk management training, contact us today.