Training Services ISO 14001 - Auditor Conversion Training
ISO 14001 – auditor conversion training from SGS provides auditors with the knowledge and skills required to perform audits of environmental management systems (EMS).
Customers, consumers and shareholders expect your organization to comply with environmental standards and demonstrate your commitment to reducing the environmental impact of your daily operations. Our ISO 14001 – auditor conversion training equips existing auditors of other management systems standards with the knowledge and skills required to perform EMS audits to relevant standards using the principles of ISO 14001:2004.
Why choose the ISO 14001 training from SGS?
Our three-day ISO 14001 course includes a 90-minute written examination and is designed to enable your staff to:
- Understand the principles and concepts underlying an EMS and the skills required to audit against ISO 14001
- Explain the purpose, content and inter-relationship of ISO 14001, the ISO 14000 series guidance standards and the legislative framework in relation to an EMS
- Perform EMS audits to national and international standards, statutory requirements and regulations
- Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and by interpreting the requirements of ISO 14001
Trusted ISO 14001 training from Singapore’s leading ISO course provider
As a leading ISO course provider, we offer you a wide variety of training courses for all levels of ability and awareness. Our ISO 14001 training course portfolio is designed to meet the requirements of any organization using ISO 14001.
Prior to attending our ISO training course, delegates should:
- Seek certification as an EMS auditor with the International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) and have successfully completed an IRCA certificated management systems auditor/lead auditor training course or equivalent
- Have prior knowledge of the ISO 14001 standard and of environmental management systems
Delegates will be graded on the basis of:
- Continuous assessment of their performance against the course objectives
- Marks obtained in the written examination
To successfully complete the ISO 14001 training course, delegates must obtain at least:
- A pass grade in the continuous assessment
- 70% of the total marks available in the examination
Please note: our ISO 14001 course is not intended as an implementer’s course, or one that will create an expert in the relevant legislation.
To find out more about our ISO 14001 – auditor conversion training course, contact us today.