Training Services GDPMDS Internal Audit Training
GDPMDS internal audit training from SGS - provide your personnel with the skills and knowledge required to conduct internal audits to GDPMDS requirements.
Without adequate control over the activities that occur during storage and distribution, the quality of your medical devices can be seriously damaged. Our internal audit training enables your staff to conduct internal audits to GDPMDS requirements, so you can ensure the distribution process runs smoothly.
Why choose GDPMDS internal audit training from SGS?
We can help you:
- Provide your personnel with the knowledge and skills required to perform internal audits of the GDPMDS standard, in accordance with ISO 19011
- Understand the key changes in TS-01 Rev 2
The trusted GDPMDS internal audit course from Singapore’s leading ISO certification training provider
As a leading ISO certification training provider, we offer you extensive experience in GDPMDS internal audit training. Our two-day course is designed to cover:
- The medical device regulatory framework
- Classification of medical devices and background of GDPMDS
- GDPMDS requirements versus ISO 9001: 2008 requirements
- Planning and conducting an audit
- Reporting the audit
- Undertaking audit follow-up activities
A general understanding of the ISO 9001:2008 Standard prior to beginning this training will be useful.
Our course has been designed for:
- Managers, executives and personnel who are involved in organizing and conducting internal audits for GDPMDS
- Personnel who are involved in the implementation and maintenance of GDPMDS or those who wish to know more about the specification and its requirements
Contact us to find out more about our GDPMDS internal audit course.