Life Sciences Monosaccharide Composition Analysis
Monosaccharide composition analysis from SGS – helps you analyze glycoproteins and carbohydrates, and identify monosaccharides and types of glycosylation.
At all stages of drug development you need the ability to analyze glycoproteins and carbohydrates to determine the identities and quantities of the monosaccharides present. Our monosaccharide composition analysis can help you identify the type of glycosylation (such as N-linked and/or O-linked) and the extent to which glycosylation has occurred.
Why choose monosaccharide composition analysis from SGS?
We offer monosaccharide analysis and composition testing to help you:
- Determine the presence of carbohydrate impurities, for example glucose contamination of a sample from purification column matrices or dialysis systems
- Conduct an initial investigation prior to more detailed analysis of the glycosylation
- Screen glycoproteins manufactured using different cell lines
- Demonstrate consistency between batches for release during the manufacturing process
- Meet International Conference on Harmonization of Technical Requirements for Registration of Pharmaceuticals for Human Use ICH Q6B requirements for characterization and confirmation of biopharmaceuticals for new marketing applications
Trusted monosaccharide composition analysis from the leading provider
As the world’s leading provider of monosaccharide analysis, we offer the experience, technical and regulatory expertise, and unique global network you need.
Monosaccharide composition analysis is most commonly performed using chromatographic techniques such as:
- Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS)
- High Performance Anion Exchange Chromatography with Pulsed Amperometric Detection (HPAEC-PAD)
To find out more about our monosaccharide composition analysis, contact us today.