BCM ISO 22301:2012 Conversion Workshop
14 Mar 2013, 09:00
14 Mar 2013, 17:00
As the first and only certification body with SAC accreditation in ISO 22301:2012, SGS is conducting a one day ISO 22301:2012 BCM Conversion Workshop to assist BCM-certified organizations to understand the conversion process from the current BCM Standards (BS 25999:2007 and SS 540:2008) to the newly published “ISO 22301:2012 Societal Security – Business Continuity Management Systems – Requirements”.
We will highlight the key differences current standards (BCM BS 25999 and SS 540 Standards) and ISO 22301:2012. The compliance requirements, and the areas that organisations must look into when converting to ISO 22301:2012 Standard.
- Understanding the requirements of ISO 22301:2012
- Identifying key differences among the different Standards ISO 22301, BS 25999 and SS 540
- Understanding the certification and the requirements for conversion
- Finding out what are the key issues organisations face
Who should attend:
- For companies that want to find out more about ISO 22301:2012
- For companies that are looking at converting from current BCM Standards to ISO 22301:2012
Registration for this workshop is now closed.